- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 2 weeks ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 2 weeks ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 2 weeks ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 2 weeks ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 2 weeks ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 2 weeks ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 2 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 2 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 2 months ago
- People Footwear – The Jasper BootPosted 2 months ago
- Roku ExpressPosted 2 months ago
- Oval – Smart SensorPosted 2 months ago
- Death Wish CoffeePosted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. ClothingPosted 3 months ago
- Brush Hero – The ultimate cleaning toolPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry MotionPosted 3 months ago
Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO Headphones
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
With a lineage dating back almost 100 years and a desire to produce an excellent sound experience, Beyerdynamic products are characterized by the company’s desire to innovate and continuously develop audio technology with the quality promise “Engineered in Germany”. Their new DT 240 Pro headphones are no exception and strike the perfect balance between performance and cost.
One thing we will state from the onset is that at just $99 these headphones both aesthetically look and perform as good as many other premium headphone brands we have reviewed. The DT 240 Pro, is a mid-range professional studio monitoring/recording headphone that has a lightweight and compact over-the-ear design with an equally comfortable headband and plush earpad for extended listening.
The durable metal headband, aluminum yokes and reinforced cables on the DT 240 are a testament to the quality of construction when it comes to their headphones. This closed headphone delivers a very clean sound with a good balance of deep bass, solid mids and defined highs thanks largely in part to a solid frequency response of 5 – 35,000 Hz and 34-ohm impedance. The dynamic transducer and massive 100W maximum sound output also means that these bad boys get suitably loud but still retain a pure quality sound in the noisiest of environments, but don’t worry, a high noise attenuation prevents the penetration of ambient noise, nor does sound penetrate outwards.
One thing we enjoyed about the construction of the headphones themselves was the length of the single-sided cable at just over a meter in a clever coiled design that can be stretched out as far as 3m. The gold plated 3.5mm headphone jack looks premium and the quarter inch adapter included in the box was a nice touch.
Beyerdynamic, continue to make quality headphones that won’t break the bank but still deliver exceptional build quality and sound output and are worth the investment if you are serious about sound!
Get yours today at www.beyerdynamic.com