- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 days ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 days ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 days ago
- GripbellPosted 3 days ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 days ago
- SleepBlissPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 2 weeks ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 2 weeks ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 2 weeks ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 2 weeks ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 1 month ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 1 month ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 1 month ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO Headphones
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
With a lineage dating back almost 100 years and a desire to produce an excellent sound experience, Beyerdynamic products are characterized by the company’s desire to innovate and continuously develop audio technology with the quality promise “Engineered in Germany”. Their new DT 240 Pro headphones are no exception and strike the perfect balance between performance and cost.
One thing we will state from the onset is that at just $99 these headphones both aesthetically look and perform as good as many other premium headphone brands we have reviewed. The DT 240 Pro, is a mid-range professional studio monitoring/recording headphone that has a lightweight and compact over-the-ear design with an equally comfortable headband and plush earpad for extended listening.
The durable metal headband, aluminum yokes and reinforced cables on the DT 240 are a testament to the quality of construction when it comes to their headphones. This closed headphone delivers a very clean sound with a good balance of deep bass, solid mids and defined highs thanks largely in part to a solid frequency response of 5 – 35,000 Hz and 34-ohm impedance. The dynamic transducer and massive 100W maximum sound output also means that these bad boys get suitably loud but still retain a pure quality sound in the noisiest of environments, but don’t worry, a high noise attenuation prevents the penetration of ambient noise, nor does sound penetrate outwards.
One thing we enjoyed about the construction of the headphones themselves was the length of the single-sided cable at just over a meter in a clever coiled design that can be stretched out as far as 3m. The gold plated 3.5mm headphone jack looks premium and the quarter inch adapter included in the box was a nice touch.
Beyerdynamic, continue to make quality headphones that won’t break the bank but still deliver exceptional build quality and sound output and are worth the investment if you are serious about sound!
Get yours today at www.beyerdynamic.com