- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 1 month ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 2 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 3 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 3 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 4 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 4 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 4 months ago
- GripbellPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 4 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 4 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 4 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 4 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 4 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 4 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 4 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 4 months ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 5 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 5 months ago
Pillsy – Smart Pill Bottle
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
If you are like me, taking regular medication or supplements becomes a – Did I take my pill today – moment. In fact, medication adherence leads to 125,000 deaths and $300 billion in wasted health care spending each year. Not surprisingly, researchers have found that in general, forgetfulness is the #1 cause. The creators of Pillsy, want to change all that with their smart pill bottle and app that helps people to remember and track their vitamins and medications.
The technology behind this invention is quite ingenious, the smart pill automatically tracks doses and sends intelligent reminders when the user forgets. If the user skips doses Pillsy’s chatbot asks them why, so they can drill down to the core reasons and provide helpful feedback to keep them on track. The smart pill bottle syncs wirelessly to the Pillsy app using Bluetooth and the user gets reminders if they don’t take their pill by the scheduled time via lock screen notifications, SMS messages, and phone calls.
This past month, I have used Pillsy exclusively to take my vitamins, something I usually forget to remember. Set up was super easy and my wife and I remarked at just how well this type of device works. Its application could be far reaching including mothers giving medication to their children, reminders for the elderly and even those taking specialty medications for serious diseases. The notifications are consistent and non-obtrusive and serve to correct some bad habits we may all have.
For those who want to monitor their families’ medication intake or even to serve as a reminder for yourself, Pillsy works well to make sure that you remember to take what is important to better your health.
Get your Pillsy at www.pillsy.com.