- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 2 weeks ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 2 weeks ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 2 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 3 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 4 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 4 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 5 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 5 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 5 months ago
- GripbellPosted 5 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 5 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 5 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 5 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 5 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 5 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 5 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Shadetree have set out to disrupt the sunglass market with their line of Eco-friendly, wooden sunglasses helping to reduce the environmental burden caused by almost 160,000 pounds (80 tons) of petroleum-based plastics that will eventually end up in landfills.
Their mission is to change the way we think about our spending and the environment by aiming to protect your eyes without sacrificing your individuality – or our rain forests. In fact, all their eye-wear from packaging to the frame is handcrafted from responsibly-sourced wood.
With many different styles and lenses to choose from, we were given the opportunity to try their Sentinel sunglasses. Created from stunning Red Rosewood, they feature a bronze titanium front with deep brown 100% UV protected polarized lenses and titanium springs to top off what is a beautifully constructed pair of shades.
Over our testing period, we often remarked at the quality of construction. They are reassuringly sturdy and the lenses too have exceptional clarity, something we didn’t expect given their such reasonable price. We were also approached by many people who saw us wearing them and inquired where we got them, they too loved the wood finish. One thing is certain, it is still rare to see wooden framed sunglasses and this model garnered a lot of attention for its fashion-forward and eye-catching design.
Shadetree, not only have environmentally conscious products on their hands but they also know how to make a superb pair of shades for the modern man or woman. So, feel better about the next pair of sunglasses you purchase and check out Shadetree Sunglasses.
See their range of shades at www.shadetreeglasses.com.