- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 2 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 2 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 2 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 3 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 3 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 3 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 3 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 5 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 5 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 5 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 5 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 6 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 6 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 6 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 8 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 8 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 8 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 10 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 10 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 10 months ago
Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
It’s time people, time to hang up those Winter coats and shake off that pale dullness in your skin. Spring has sprung and it’s time to embrace the warmer weather with some free and breezy new offerings from Toad and Co. You remember them, the eco-friendly and socially responsible brand that loves to give back to those in need, well, they are back with some must haves for this season.
For the unaccustomed, Toad and Co. have made it their mission to clean up a dirty apparel industry, educate people on sustainable practices, and inspire folks to live their fullest lives, all the while making some quality men’s and women’s clothing. In fact, most of their clothes are made using the most sustainable fibers like certified organic cotton, Lenzing Modal® and Tencel®, recycled fibers, and earth-friendly fabrics.
Now, one staple that should be in every man’s closet this Spring is a good plaid shirt and a real highlight of their new seasons’ offerings is their Beckmen Long Sleeve Shirt. This beautiful button down is made from 100% organic cotton with indigo dyed fabric that gradually ages with each wash. The lightweight and form fitting option is a comfortable blend of ‘voile’, a feather light but strong twisted organic cotton yarn. The shirt also features a contrast lined back yoke, collar stand and cuff with a unique contrast buttonhole and zigzag stitch inside the neck with felled sleeve seams for clean finish. It truly does look and feel good!
There is a lot to like about the Beckmen and all of Toad and Co.’s current lineup and with their 3 wears and get a compliment guarantee, even if you don’t care for the style or fit, you can always swap it out easily for something you will like. In our experience, it never gets to three because people love the look and feel of their shirts. The organic cotton feels super soft and is very wearable and in our experience, does hold up well overtime.
We will say it again, we love Toad and Co.’s apparel not just because they make great clothes for men and women but more importantly believe in giving back, a portion of every Toad & Co garment purchased directly contributes to creating opportunities for adults with disabilities from job training to outdoor adventures. In our books, for that alone, they will always be our recommendation to anyone looking for some socially conscious apparel.
Get the Beckmen and others at www.toadandco.com