- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 2 weeks ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 2 weeks ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 1 month ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 1 month ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 1 month ago
- GripbellPosted 1 month ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 1 month ago
- SleepBlissPosted 1 month ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 1 month ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 1 month ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 1 month ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 1 month ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 months ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 3 months ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 3 months ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 3 months ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 3 months ago
Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
It’s time people, time to hang up those Winter coats and shake off that pale dullness in your skin. Spring has sprung and it’s time to embrace the warmer weather with some free and breezy new offerings from Toad and Co. You remember them, the eco-friendly and socially responsible brand that loves to give back to those in need, well, they are back with some must haves for this season.
For the unaccustomed, Toad and Co. have made it their mission to clean up a dirty apparel industry, educate people on sustainable practices, and inspire folks to live their fullest lives, all the while making some quality men’s and women’s clothing. In fact, most of their clothes are made using the most sustainable fibers like certified organic cotton, Lenzing Modal® and Tencel®, recycled fibers, and earth-friendly fabrics.
Now, one staple that should be in every man’s closet this Spring is a good plaid shirt and a real highlight of their new seasons’ offerings is their Beckmen Long Sleeve Shirt. This beautiful button down is made from 100% organic cotton with indigo dyed fabric that gradually ages with each wash. The lightweight and form fitting option is a comfortable blend of ‘voile’, a feather light but strong twisted organic cotton yarn. The shirt also features a contrast lined back yoke, collar stand and cuff with a unique contrast buttonhole and zigzag stitch inside the neck with felled sleeve seams for clean finish. It truly does look and feel good!
There is a lot to like about the Beckmen and all of Toad and Co.’s current lineup and with their 3 wears and get a compliment guarantee, even if you don’t care for the style or fit, you can always swap it out easily for something you will like. In our experience, it never gets to three because people love the look and feel of their shirts. The organic cotton feels super soft and is very wearable and in our experience, does hold up well overtime.
We will say it again, we love Toad and Co.’s apparel not just because they make great clothes for men and women but more importantly believe in giving back, a portion of every Toad & Co garment purchased directly contributes to creating opportunities for adults with disabilities from job training to outdoor adventures. In our books, for that alone, they will always be our recommendation to anyone looking for some socially conscious apparel.
Get the Beckmen and others at www.toadandco.com