- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 weeks ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 3 weeks ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 3 months ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 3 months ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 3 months ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 3 months ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 3 months ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 3 months ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 3 months ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 3 months ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 3 months ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 4 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 4 months ago
Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
It’s time people, time to hang up those Winter coats and shake off that pale dullness in your skin. Spring has sprung and it’s time to embrace the warmer weather with some free and breezy new offerings from Toad and Co. You remember them, the eco-friendly and socially responsible brand that loves to give back to those in need, well, they are back with some must haves for this season.
For the unaccustomed, Toad and Co. have made it their mission to clean up a dirty apparel industry, educate people on sustainable practices, and inspire folks to live their fullest lives, all the while making some quality men’s and women’s clothing. In fact, most of their clothes are made using the most sustainable fibers like certified organic cotton, Lenzing Modal® and Tencel®, recycled fibers, and earth-friendly fabrics.
Now, one staple that should be in every man’s closet this Spring is a good plaid shirt and a real highlight of their new seasons’ offerings is their Beckmen Long Sleeve Shirt. This beautiful button down is made from 100% organic cotton with indigo dyed fabric that gradually ages with each wash. The lightweight and form fitting option is a comfortable blend of ‘voile’, a feather light but strong twisted organic cotton yarn. The shirt also features a contrast lined back yoke, collar stand and cuff with a unique contrast buttonhole and zigzag stitch inside the neck with felled sleeve seams for clean finish. It truly does look and feel good!
There is a lot to like about the Beckmen and all of Toad and Co.’s current lineup and with their 3 wears and get a compliment guarantee, even if you don’t care for the style or fit, you can always swap it out easily for something you will like. In our experience, it never gets to three because people love the look and feel of their shirts. The organic cotton feels super soft and is very wearable and in our experience, does hold up well overtime.
We will say it again, we love Toad and Co.’s apparel not just because they make great clothes for men and women but more importantly believe in giving back, a portion of every Toad & Co garment purchased directly contributes to creating opportunities for adults with disabilities from job training to outdoor adventures. In our books, for that alone, they will always be our recommendation to anyone looking for some socially conscious apparel.
Get the Beckmen and others at www.toadandco.com