- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 weeks ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 2 weeks ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 3 months ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 3 months ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 3 months ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 3 months ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 3 months ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 3 months ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 3 months ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 3 months ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 3 months ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 4 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 4 months ago
Lumir S Glass Table Lamp
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Sometimes you need to buy something, not because it is revolutionary but because it is beautiful – this is the best way to describe the Lumir S Glass Table Lamp; a lamp that compliments any room and brings a warm ambiance to it.
The Korean made and owned, Lumir, believes that you can improve the quality of life through light and if their Lumir S is anything to go by, this delicate and stunning lighthouse inspired table lamp will definitely bring a radiance to your face and it all starts with the design.
Handmade form beautiful curved glass and an ABS base, the 5V LED lamp shines through the double walled and layered glass construction that creates a beautiful glow that really warms up a room. The included controller additionally offers users the ability to dim the lamp to 3 different brightness levels and even decide upon a warmer yellow or cooler white tint, which we really liked.
The lamp is available in two color variants, Moonlight of Kalimantan and Midnight of Kalimantan, one an opaque white and the other a sea glass green that just looks stunning. A convenient USB-C cable powers the lamp which means it can also be connected to any device sporting a USB port, such as an external battery pack or even a laptop.
One thing we really appreciated about the Lumir S was not just the quality of construction but its compact size at just 86 x 86 x 235mm and weighing a measly 565g. It simply does not take up much real estate on a side table that is becoming increasingly littered with wireless chargers, Google home mini’s and whatever else holds your fancy.
If you are looking for the perfect lamp to accompany your bedroom or office space and want something that looks like a gorgeous piece of art, then you too need the Lumir S Glass Table Lamp.
Get yours at www.lumir.co.kr