- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 1 month ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 1 month ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 1 month ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 2 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 2 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 4 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 4 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 4 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 4 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 5 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 7 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 7 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 7 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 9 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 9 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 9 months ago
Lumir S Glass Table Lamp
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Sometimes you need to buy something, not because it is revolutionary but because it is beautiful – this is the best way to describe the Lumir S Glass Table Lamp; a lamp that compliments any room and brings a warm ambiance to it.
The Korean made and owned, Lumir, believes that you can improve the quality of life through light and if their Lumir S is anything to go by, this delicate and stunning lighthouse inspired table lamp will definitely bring a radiance to your face and it all starts with the design.
Handmade form beautiful curved glass and an ABS base, the 5V LED lamp shines through the double walled and layered glass construction that creates a beautiful glow that really warms up a room. The included controller additionally offers users the ability to dim the lamp to 3 different brightness levels and even decide upon a warmer yellow or cooler white tint, which we really liked.
The lamp is available in two color variants, Moonlight of Kalimantan and Midnight of Kalimantan, one an opaque white and the other a sea glass green that just looks stunning. A convenient USB-C cable powers the lamp which means it can also be connected to any device sporting a USB port, such as an external battery pack or even a laptop.
One thing we really appreciated about the Lumir S was not just the quality of construction but its compact size at just 86 x 86 x 235mm and weighing a measly 565g. It simply does not take up much real estate on a side table that is becoming increasingly littered with wireless chargers, Google home mini’s and whatever else holds your fancy.
If you are looking for the perfect lamp to accompany your bedroom or office space and want something that looks like a gorgeous piece of art, then you too need the Lumir S Glass Table Lamp.
Get yours at www.lumir.co.kr