- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 2 weeks ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 2 weeks ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 3 weeks ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
- Square Jellyfish MountsPosted 3 months ago
- PRO Shop World – PRO Power Ping Pong PaddlePosted 3 months ago
- Caudabe iPhone X CasesPosted 3 months ago
- SharkBanz 2Posted 3 months ago
- Beyerdynamic DT 240 PRO HeadphonesPosted 3 months ago
- Fitbit IonicPosted 3 months ago
- Drifter Grooming – Products for Men!Posted 3 months ago
- Pillsy – Smart Pill BottlePosted 3 months ago
- Shadetree SunglassesPosted 3 months ago
- ESET Internet SecurityPosted 4 months ago
- Tuck: The Ultimate Comfort CompanionPosted 4 months ago
- Mountain Hard Wear – Winter Collection 2018Posted 4 months ago
Ujjaya Balance Bottle
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
We love Yoga here at One Cut, but we don’t like all the extras you have to bring to class – yoga mat, water bottle and yoga block, just to name a few. If you have been to a Yoga studio lately, not only is it crowded but it is not uncommon to hear people knocking over water bottles and this doesn’t exactly get you in the right frame of mind. There has to be a better way, right? Well, now there is – the Ujjaya Balance Bottle wants to free your mind and your hands with the yoga block that meets water bottle.
The team at Ujjaya have essentially built what we call “a better mouse trap” or put simply, they have taken a common object that a lot of people use and simply made it better and more efficient. Their Balance bottle looks and feels like a traditional EVA foam yoga block but embedded inside is a double walled and completely leak proof stainless steel bottle. One end of the block simply slips off and enables the user to access the bottle, unscrew the bottle cap, drink and then simply reassemble.
We were fortunate enough to be given an early prototype of the Balance bottle and we will admit that this product is very clever. With simplification and support of your yoga practice being the end game, the Balance bottle It lightens your carrying load and makes it easier than ever to travel with the gear to and from a yoga studio, in and out of the car and even to your favorite yoga retreat. The bottle was also very easy to clean for those that may be wondering.
The Ujjaya team also sell an additionally convenient tote bag that is designed to carry your balance bottle and yoga mat, making it even easier to do what you love.
The Balance bottle and Signature tote have launched on Kickstarter and would love your help to get this product off the ground and into the hands of Yogi’s worldwide.