- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 2 weeks ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 2 weeks ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 2 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 3 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 4 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 4 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 5 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 5 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 5 months ago
- GripbellPosted 5 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 5 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 5 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 5 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 5 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 5 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 5 months ago
Ujjaya Balance Bottle
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
We love Yoga here at One Cut, but we don’t like all the extras you have to bring to class – yoga mat, water bottle and yoga block, just to name a few. If you have been to a Yoga studio lately, not only is it crowded but it is not uncommon to hear people knocking over water bottles and this doesn’t exactly get you in the right frame of mind. There has to be a better way, right? Well, now there is – the Ujjaya Balance Bottle wants to free your mind and your hands with the yoga block that meets water bottle.
The team at Ujjaya have essentially built what we call “a better mouse trap” or put simply, they have taken a common object that a lot of people use and simply made it better and more efficient. Their Balance bottle looks and feels like a traditional EVA foam yoga block but embedded inside is a double walled and completely leak proof stainless steel bottle. One end of the block simply slips off and enables the user to access the bottle, unscrew the bottle cap, drink and then simply reassemble.
We were fortunate enough to be given an early prototype of the Balance bottle and we will admit that this product is very clever. With simplification and support of your yoga practice being the end game, the Balance bottle It lightens your carrying load and makes it easier than ever to travel with the gear to and from a yoga studio, in and out of the car and even to your favorite yoga retreat. The bottle was also very easy to clean for those that may be wondering.
The Ujjaya team also sell an additionally convenient tote bag that is designed to carry your balance bottle and yoga mat, making it even easier to do what you love.
The Balance bottle and Signature tote have launched on Kickstarter and would love your help to get this product off the ground and into the hands of Yogi’s worldwide.