- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 3 days ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 3 days ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 3 days ago
- GripbellPosted 3 days ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 3 days ago
- SleepBlissPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 2 weeks ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 2 weeks ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 2 weeks ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 2 weeks ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 2 weeks ago
- Activ 5 Personal Fitness DevicePosted 1 month ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army I.N.O.X watchPosted 1 month ago
- Bleujour – Kubb Desktop PCPosted 1 month ago
- Ujjaya Balance BottlePosted 1 month ago
- Barehand Gloves by RAWW Co.Posted 1 month ago
- Toad and Co. Spring Collection 2018Posted 1 month ago
- Kygo Life A9/600 Bluetooth HeadphonesPosted 1 month ago
- Kodak Ektra SmartphonePosted 3 months ago
California Cowboy High Water Shirt
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Summer doesn’t have to mean an old pair of cargo shorts and a swiss cheese excuse for a cotton t-shirt with flip flops. If you are serious about getting your Summer style game on, then look no further than the High Sierra by California Cowboy.
California Cowboy’s quite apt motto of “innovative design for the social frontier” is a good way to describe their line of men’s’ and women’s clothing. They create clothing that is for the extroverted, the conversation starters; for those that are not afraid to get people talking.
The High Water is definitely a shirt that will get chins wagging and are literal art pieces transposed onto our super soft, cotton-lyocell fabric. In fact, the cotton-lyocell-modal fabric blend provides a soft and comfortable shirt that has water resistant properties. The Terry cloth lining, not only feels brilliant against the skin but hides a very clever hidden dry pocket for your smartphone. No more toilet drops for you!
One thing we really love about California Cowboy is the added extras that make this the ultimate party shirt starting with the very clever drink koozie – a double needle, reinforced pocket than can hold your drink for you, perfect for those nights when you just must bust-a-move. We also appreciate the included Eureka! Bottle opener and corresponding interior pocket. This credit card sized beer opener has since found a regular home in our pocket.
With so many interesting design choices, the High Water really has something for everyone and is for those that are bold, daring and not afraid to be themselves.
Get yours at www.californiacowboy.com