- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 3 days ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 3 days ago
- Som SleepPosted 3 days ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 3 days ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 2 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 2 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 2 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 2 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 3 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 4 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 5 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 6 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 6 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 7 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 7 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 7 months ago
- GripbellPosted 7 months ago
Glowstone – Heated Smart Mug
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
Do you hate it when your morning coffee gets cold while you are racing around the house trying to get ready for the day? Us too! In fact, if your coffee should be anything than scolding hot than Glowsone’s new heated smart mug is for you.
The creator of Glowstone, believes in a simple philosophy – that advances in smart and connected technology should optimize our experiences with everyday products to make life more convenient for everyone. This, ironically, sums up exactly what their Smart Mug is, a reimagining of a classic houseware product, but that is not a bad thing!
The mug itself is designed from beautiful fine bone China which enhances thermal temperature regulation, while the base of the mug, powered by their own patented Glowstone Core Technology, self-regulates temperature control by inducing a convection current and heating the liquid evenly. Once the liquid cools to optimum drinking temperature which is approximately 60°C to 65°C, the mug will activate and maintain this temperature for approximately an one extra hour. To charge the mug, you simply use the included and very stylish Wireless Chi charging coaster plugged into any standard USB port, perfect for hooking it up to your laptop in the office!
One thing we really appreciated about the Glowstone Smart mug was not only the brilliant warm glow the mug radiated while on but also the auto switch off at last sip functionality. We are not sure what black magic technology was used here but it works incredibly well and also helps to preserve battery. It is also worth mentioning at this juncture that the mug is also completely dishwasher safe for cleaning.
Our only caveat with this device is its size, while it can carry a rather conventional 370ml of liquid, for those of you that prefer a larger cup of java in the morning, this may not cut it. For future iterations, we do hope they give us the option of a larger size, perhaps even a smart travel mug?
To sum up, why should we have to settle for beverages that are any less than luke warm in 2018? To answer it bluntly, we shouldn’t and neither should you.
Get your Glowstone Smart Heated Mug at www.glowstone.tech