- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 3 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 3 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 3 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 4 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 4 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 4 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 4 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 6 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 6 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 6 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 6 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 7 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 7 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 7 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 9 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 9 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 9 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 11 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 11 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 11 months ago
Soap by Jasper Morrison
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo | Instagram: @onecutreviews
In what could be a beautiful pairing, what would happen if you took one of the most influential industrial designers and teamed them up with New York Based manufacturer of everyday objects and asked them to bring their eye for minimalist design to your ordinary bathroom product? You would get Good Things’ new line simply called: Soap, by industry leader Jasper Morrison.
The folks at Good Thing have a simple mission – offer useful tools that are more thoughtful, better looking and longer-lasting than their existing counterparts by collaborating with the best and brightest design studios from around the world to bring these products to life. With their current partnership with Jasper Morrison – a British designer whose approach to creating objects sees him reducing things to their functional essentials, without compromising form – they wanted to bring elegance back to a personal cleaning product that for too long has been clouded with non-essential additives that detract from purpose and function of the product itself.
Simply called Soap, this pigment and fragrance-free glycerin soap is packaged in a block of four bars and takes a minimalist approach to their ingredients making it an effective everyday tool. The translucent bars themselves are comprised of only Pure Water, Sugar, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Pamitoleic Acid, Myristic Acid and Glycerin, in fact, the stripped back aesthetic and construction means they are also perfect for most skin types and are hypoallergenic and very gentle.
We are a big fan of products that are redesigned and returned to their roots so we can be reminded of what they are truly supposed to do. We love that Soap has been completely stripped down, is not scented and most importantly not filled with nonsense and as Good Things creator, Jamie Wolfond, eloquently sums up, a product “should do what it’s supposed to do, do it well, and do it without anything unnecessary” and this could not be more true.
Get yours at https://supergoodthing.com/products/soap