- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 2 weeks ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 2 weeks ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 2 weeks ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 2 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 3 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 3 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 4 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 4 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 5 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 5 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 5 months ago
- GripbellPosted 5 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 5 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 5 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 5 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Velosock – Indoor bike coverPosted 5 months ago
- The Best iPhone X Cases – Round 3Posted 5 months ago
- California Cowboy High Water ShirtPosted 5 months ago
- Victorinox Swiss Army Spectra 2.0 LuggagePosted 5 months ago
Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion Generator
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo
A lot has been said about the negative ions and their positive impact on our health and well-being. In fact, Ion generators can help your mental health and well-being by purifying the air whilst protecting you from harmful viruses, bacteria, pollution and dust. However, most negative ion generators are cumbersome, noisy and largely ineffective in delivering on their promise to do these things, until now. Ionbox, is a world first state of the art negative ion generator that sanitizes and cleans your air by emitting an unprecedented and industry leading 20 million negative ions into your air space.
The first thing you notice with the Ionbox is its svelte design; engineered in the UK & USA, the UL CE RoHS certified device is very tiny, very quiet and quite remarkable that it can accomplish such a monumental task. Seriously, it is no bigger than a miniature desk fan. It is powered by 110/220v ac adapter plug or USB (perfect for the office) and only uses a mere 1.5 watts of energy and has no filters to change, ever!
The science behind the Ionbox is quite ingenious too, negative ions are naturally found in the environment are created by electrostatic phenomena. The device replicates this phenomena by using “corona discharge”, whereby a tiny current of electrons flows down a needle to its point. The nearer the electrons come to the needlepoint, the closer they are forced together. As electrons normally repel each other, when they reach the very tip of the needle, they are forced off into the nearest air molecule and become a negative ion. The more powerful the ionizer the more negative ions are produced. The negative ions generated by the unit attach to any particulates in the air removing them from your breathable air space. Particulates such as: Smoke and Smoke Odor, Airborne Bacteria, Allergens, Pollen, Harmful Dust, Pet Odors, and Pet Dander, are effectively neutralized and removed from your breathing space.
After using the device religiously for the past 2 months, we will at first admit we were skeptical. How can such a little thing have such a huge impact? How we were wrong! Setup in our office, we started noticing its positive effects after the first full day of operation. The air simply felt cleaner, more breathable and we immediately felt more energized. Fast forward a month and many of our team said they felt more focused, motivated and some reported they slept better at night and it wasn’t the bonus vacation time they got!
The Ionbox is a powerful and inexpensive negative ion generator that can be setup in the home, car or office and could be the simplest way to improve your mental health, air quality and perhaps the quality of your sleep and anything that does that, can only be given our highest recommendation.
Get yours at www.ionbox.net