- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 1 month ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 1 month ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 1 month ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 2 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 2 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 2 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 4 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 4 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 4 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 4 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 5 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 5 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 7 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 7 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 7 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 9 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 9 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 9 months ago
Arc’teryx Fall 2018
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo
When it’s time to layer up to fight those cool Fall temperatures, one company know how to keep you warm, dry and comfortable – Arc’teryx, want to help you enjoy all the mother nature has to offer this season with apparel that is made from the highest quality materials but is practical for the real world.Located in the Canadian Coast Mountain wilderness, Arc’teryx, is built on the principle of obsessive, precise design and production. Their unique in-house manufacturing and design centers allow Arc’teryx to constantly evolve and build products the right way. Their timeless quality, intuitive design and simplicity results in attire that has unrivaled performance when you need it the most.
Their Dallen Fleece is one of their latest offerings and is made from very durable POLARTEC® Synthetic fleece that offers superb stretch, warmth and breath-ability. It’s classic crew neck sweater styling is slimmer fitting and a welcome change from the usual boxy fleece we see from their competitors. It is also surprisingly light and is quite versatile in that it looks great with a pair of jeans and equally so over a nice button down and dress pants. Coming in three colors: Katalox, Triton and Pilot, the Dallen Fleece is a worthy addition to any wardrobe.
Their Incendo Hoodie, is the perfect companion to the Dallen and is a minimalist hooded jacket that is water resistant and light enough to be worn for early morning runs or just as a light Fall jacket. Made from hyperlight Lumin™ fabric with a DWR treatment that elevates the jackets water resistance, the inclusion of mesh underarm panels also works to regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable. Designed to stay close to the body with its slimmer fit, the small fitted hood also adds protection from wind and drizzle while the convenient drop back hem extends coverage while the low-profile collar seals out the weather without chafing or restricting movement. Best of all, the hoody stows into its own pocket for transport and is great for travel.
Lastly, the Bernal long sleeve shirt is perfect for those that want to dress it up but be comfortable at the same time. Made from all natural soft, lightweight Sawyer™ cotton-blend flannel complete with a sewn chest pocket, this stylish button down feels great and does not feel too heavy or cumbersome like other flannel shirts. The fit of this shirt is goldilocks (just right) and looks great in any of the four colors and for casual Fridays at work!
Arc’teryx, have an impressive array of clothing this season that is likely to appeal to a broad range of consumers, whether its fleeces to button downs and even boots, there truly is something for everyone!
Get yours at www.arcteryx.com