- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 3 weeks ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 2 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 3 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 4 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 5 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 5 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 6 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 6 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 6 months ago
- GripbellPosted 6 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 6 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 6 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 6 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 6 months ago
Moshi – Premium Accessories and Peripherals
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo
With so many Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals happening this Thanksgiving weekend, it is likely that you will be walking out the door needing some protection for those lovely new smartphones, tablets and laptops. So, we thought it was time to profile one of our favorite accessory makers – Moshi.
The Reddot Award Winning design house Moshi, are veterans in the accessory space and with roots in material sciences and engineering, their in-house design team has been creating premium accessories and peripherals since 2005. Moshi has over 100 utility and design patents covering 450 different types of products. A hardware development partner with Apple, Microsoft, and the first electronics company to be certified for the Made for Google program, Moshi products are available at over 20,000 points of sale in 90 countries around the world.
All of Moshi’s products – including tooling – are designed in-house, from the ground up and they pride themselves on introducing products that meet customers’ needs in remarkable and practical new ways. Below, we are going to highlight some of our favorite products from their team.
For us, it all started with the Tycho Hard-shell Case for the Pixel 2 XL, this minimalist premium clear hard case is form fitting but features a unique shock-absorbing inner, bonded to a shatter-proof hard-shell frame that simply offered the perfect balance between form and function.
Next was their Ion glass, an ultra-durable glass screen protector that was simply the perfect protection for our recent upgrade to the Google Pixel 3 XL. The precision molded fit is just faultless and gave us edge to edge protection for our new device, all the while, offering exceptional smudge, fingerprint resistance and strength due to the glass being anatomically strengthened.
For those who relent the removal of the headphone jack from the latest Android offerings, then you must get your hands on the USB-C Digital Audio Adapter. This clever little dongle, allows you to charge your phone all the while listening to your favorite tunes through the embedded 3.5mm headphone jack. Not only that, Moshi, takes it one step further and has included a built-in digital-to-analog converter (DAC) that outputs high-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz audio signals, ideal for audiophile libraries or premium streaming services while the Class G amplifier enhances the quality of your headphones for a more robust and immersive sound experience. Moshi have actually found a way for your music to sound better with this little device!
For those of you rocking a new 13-inch laptop, MacBook or Chromebook this weekend, then look no further than the Muse 13 Slim fit sleeve. The zipper-less/Velcro-free design allows you to stow and take out your device without damaging the exterior finish all the while keeping it safe from minor drops thanks to its padded exterior. Moshi’s own soft Terahedron™ microfiber interior will also snuggly cradle your new device while the outer pocket offers convenient storage of adapters and cables.
Lastly, when your device gets a little power hungry, then you need to get your hands on the Porta Q 5K. This portable battery pack also features 5W Qi-certified wireless charging for compatible devices. The 5000 mAh capacity powers up your phone more than 2 times on a single charge while the premium design also features a non-slip surface ring and base for convenient one-hand usage.
With these great options available and more from Moshi like headphones and backpacks too, they truly do have you covered when it comes to protecting those new investments you made this weekend.
So, protect yourself with Moshi at www.moshi.com