- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 3 weeks ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 3 weeks ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 2 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 2 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 3 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 4 months ago
- Tp-link Deco M5 – A secure home mesh Wi-Fi systemPosted 4 months ago
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Spotlight CamPosted 5 months ago
- Blackberry KEY2: Don’t call it a comebackPosted 5 months ago
- Glowstone – Heated Smart MugPosted 6 months ago
- Triple Bristle Sonic ToothbrushPosted 6 months ago
- Soap by Jasper MorrisonPosted 6 months ago
- GripbellPosted 6 months ago
- Mountain Hardwear Spring EssentialsPosted 6 months ago
- SleepBlissPosted 6 months ago
- The Ace by DouchebagsPosted 6 months ago
- uHoo Indoor Air Quality SensorPosted 6 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo
In a world of plastic and glass, using natural wood to innovate a market that has long remained the same, usually gets our attention. Tmbr, want their sunglasses to make a statement for the individual who wears them, they want you to pioneer a new kind of fashion accessory to the world without fear and all of this is done when high quality wood meets inspired design.
Handcrafted and designed by two brothers who grew up appreciating their fathers’ fine woodwork, that same level of craftsmanship and detail-oriented process is displayed in each and every Tmbr product. Designing everything from phone cases to wallets, one of their more recent endeavors has been into the market of eyewear and their Midwest Mix sunglasses are a testament to their determination to craft a truly unique fashion statement.
Crafted from a unique blend of sustainable Black Walnut and acetate, these stylish and durable frames feature an original design where the temple is constructed with wood and the other a soft black rubber that provides a comfortable fit round the ear. The 50mm squared lenses, too, are designed for both male and female and are 100% UVA/UVB protective and polarized to reduce glare. This coupled with a unique flexible hinge allows for a comfortable and snug fit every time and it doesn’t hurt that they also look great!
With many style options like this one available and at very reasonable prices, there is guaranteed to be something to suit all tastes. Their designs are modern yet inimitable and in our time evaluating this product, never have we had so many compliments about our choice of eyewear, others just want to try them on! For that reason alone, you should check out Tmbr’s innovative eyewear this Festive season.
Get yours at www.tmbr.com