- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 2 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 2 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 2 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 2 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 5 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 5 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 5 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 6 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 6 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 6 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 6 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 8 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 8 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 8 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 8 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 9 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 9 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 9 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 10 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 11 months ago
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo
With Winter being in full force in January, this usually means shorter days, longer nights and more indoor activities. It is not uncommon for people to suffer, especially here in Canada, some form of Seasonal Depression Disorder, normally caused by a lack of Vitamin D. The result, is people experiencing S.A.D usually have trouble sleeping and generally feel sluggish. One company, Som Sleep, want to help you get a better night’s rest with their drug-free & non-habit-forming drink formula.
Som Sleep, was created to solve some of the most common sleep problems — from trouble falling asleep to waking up during the night; they wanted to find a drug free solution that could give an extra boost to help consumers with their sleep. So, using the latest scientific insights and highest quality ingredients, they created a one stop sleep solution in a can that you simply take 30 minutes before bed that will ensure you get a proper night’s rest.
The product is also backed by some serious science and an advisory board that features dietitians, psychologists, therapists and nutritionists. Each 8-ounce can is comprised of a proprietary blend of active ingredients normally found in a healthy diet and our own bodies. There are 3 components that make Som Sleep effective in promoting rest, firstly, Magnesium that aids in natural Melatonin production and Vitamin B6 which helps to regulate sleep patterns. These are paired with L-Theanine and Gaba, which help calm and promote relaxation and lastly Melatonin, which our own body produces to help maintain a regular, healthy sleep routine. It is also worth noting that Som Sleep is also dairy, gluten and preservative free and has no artificial colors or allergens.
After using the product for the past month, we will admit, at first, we were skeptical. Any product that claims to give a better night’s rest can be hard to determine, especially given external factors like daily activity levels, diet and your own personal exhaustion. However, we aimed to test this product on the nights we felt we were the least tired to see if they helped make us sleepy and in turn gave us a better overall sleep. We are happy to report that this product works as advertised, after taking Som Sleep 30 minutes before bed, not only did we feel the need to seek out rest shortly after, but also felt we had a deeper, more restful sleep each time we took the product. We love that this product is non-medicinal too and our only question was why there are two variants – regular and sugar free, surely the sugar free option is best for overall health?
To sum up, Som Sleep is a convenient way to promote effective sleep without the needs for pills or prescriptions. This non-addictive option is perfect for those people that suffer from S.A.D, insomnia or restlessness brought on by poor sleep habits and is worth checking out this cold season.
Get yours at http://getsom.com