- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 2 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 2 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 2 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 2 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 5 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 5 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 5 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 6 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 6 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 6 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 6 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 8 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 8 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 8 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 8 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 9 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 9 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 9 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 11 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 11 months ago
Heshi Designer Socks
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo
Socks, as of late, have transformed from being thought of as utilitarian or practical to stylish and chic. They now accessorize your outfit instead of being hidden away. The folks at Heshi, want you to make a statement with socks that are as bold and colorful as they are comfortable.
Born form the desire to improve the tired old dress sock and make it so versatile, it can be worn with your favorite sneakers too; Heshi, aimed to reinvent the sock for the modern era and have done so by improving it from the ground up, and it all starts with the feel.
Not only does Heshi design socks that bold, vibrant and creative in design, they are also immensely comfortable, and this is thanks in part to their PIMA cotton construction – a smooth fabric that is soft to the touch, resistant to fraying, tearing, pilling, wrinkling, and fading. PIMA is also more breathable than traditional cotton and its antimicrobial properties kills bacteria & smell too!
They have also redesigned the sock for a longer wearing more comfortable fit with the inclusion of a cushioned heel, toe and foot bed plus a unique Y-stitch heel to prevent bunching up. Lastly, something that we just love, a stay up cuff means you no longer must keep adjusting your sock to the right height as it stretches out and eventually falls throughout the day. It also worth mentioning that their socks do offer some welcome arch support for those that are on their feet for many hours per day.
Heshi, have managed to do what many other sock designers haven’t, make welcome improvements to a tired old design and make them better. Their socks range from basic to fashion to even rugby meaning there truly is something for all tastes. Therefore, for those that love to stand out from the crowd and feel comfortable all day in your shoes, you really need to look no further.
Get yours at www.heshiwear.com