- Razer Phone 2 – With great power comes great responsibility!Posted 3 months ago
- Gear Diary Spring 2019Posted 3 months ago
- Cuts Clothing – A Cut above the Rest!Posted 3 months ago
- N-Range – Boost Your Cell Signal!Posted 3 months ago
- Heshi Designer SocksPosted 6 months ago
- FLXCUF – Roll them sleeves right!Posted 6 months ago
- Gantri – Designer 3D Printed LightsPosted 6 months ago
- Gaze Lab Wireless Charging AccessoriesPosted 7 months ago
- Earin m2 earphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Som SleepPosted 7 months ago
- Origaudio Wrapsody Bluetooth EarphonesPosted 7 months ago
- Tmbr SunglassesPosted 9 months ago
- Google Pixel 3 and 3XL – Three times the charm!Posted 9 months ago
- Moshi – Premium Accessories and PeripheralsPosted 9 months ago
- Tap – Wearable Keyboard and MousePosted 9 months ago
- Botta-Design TRES 24 Titan WatchPosted 10 months ago
- Fall Gear Guide 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Arc’teryx Fall 2018Posted 10 months ago
- Ionbox 20m – Negative Ion GeneratorPosted 12 months ago
- Must Have Summer Essentials 2018Posted 12 months ago
Gear Diary Spring 2019
Written by: Darren Zygadlo | Twitter: @darrenzygadlo
Put away those tired Winter coats and bring out that light spring jacket, the snow is thawing, the sun is out, Spring has sprung! Here is the One Cut Reviews Spring Gear Guide for 2019.
Something Strong – Strong Box No.4
Springtime is also a great time to reinvent your wardrobe and one company wants to make that even easier by selling you an entire ensemble of clothes for the incredibly affordable price of just $59.99
Something Strong, may have started as a side project but has developed into quite a one stop shop for all you could want in menswear. For everything from lifestyle to business casual, they sell hoodies, dress shirts, fleece tops, t-shirts and even quite the array of quality pants.
The real gem in the rough though must be their Strong Boxes, literally a box that features a full outfit that will give you an entirely fresh look complete with accessories like jewelry, bags and even Bluetooth earphones! We are quite impartial to their Volume 4 box, a classy ensemble that features flat front pants, a plaid shirt and polar fleece that just looks awesome!
So, take the guess work out of finding some new clothes to wear this Spring and check out Something Strong.
Douchebags – The Backpack and CIA
For those lazy Sunday road trips, you need a great bag to carry your gear in and what more could you want than a quality product from a company with the greatest name ever!
What is described as the ultimate daypack, their aptly titled – The Backpack – features a 21L capacity sturdy Polyester that can even fit a 15-inch Macbook Pro with ease! This unique offering also features Douchebags’ own patented Hook-Up system that allows weight to be lifted off human shoulders and easily hooked up to their roller bags.
You also get some roomy pockets and compartments for all your goodies and for the budding photographer, two smart straps where you can attach Db’s new CIA camera insert with ease, making the switch from work to after work fly by.
The CIA is a smaller padded add on to the Daypack that compartmentalizes your most important photography gear and keeps them secure. Best of all, the fully foldable lid means you can fold it away when connected to The Backpack for quick access to your goods at any time.
Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm)
Springtime also means getting that fudgy body back into bathing suit mode and what better way to do that than with a premium smartwatch from Samsung.
The beautiful and timeless design of the Galaxy Watch means it is incredibly versatile and ready for work or play. Featuring LTE and/or Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity plus NFC, the stunning 42mm sAMOLED enhanced display of the watch is quite the sight to see.
Featuring a clever Always on Display, you are never too far from seeing your most important information first and the 80+ hour battery life means you will never have that battery anxiety that comes with other big brand smartwatches (fruit included).
The watch, too, has some impressive health measuring metrics including intuitive calorie tracking and personalized alerts, GPS (including an altimeter and barometer) plus a built-in personal trainer that can now track a truly impressive 21 new indoor exercises for a grand total of 39 workouts. You also can track your sleep habits and plan your next days’ adventure with their awesome My Day interface.
You also get a large selection of popular apps, a digital assistant, Samsung Pay and all of this is wrapped up in a premium water-resistant shell. This truly is the next generation of smartwatch technology and worth the investment.